Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Challenge day woohoo its Wednesday

 Yes its another fabulous day 
on the 
 
 

 Ive used one of Crissy's new images for this card as the challenge is love of pets and I had a play with my  new woodware punches too The sentiment is one of Ann's and so speaks to me as I try to feed our chameleon and she just stares at you and then goes to bite you lol.Kids and animals is the phrase that comes to  mind and I work with both so no hope there.
  Oh  and have you all been  using the  new  blogger layout  wow  its a lot friendlier when scheduling posts
I like (until it goes wrong) 

  Goodies Used:Whimsy image and sentiment ,dp from stash,gems from  mei flower,woodware punch, copics wow  erm  r's and ygs and e's mostly 


3 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh what a cutie little card ... love the sentiment and love the little image ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx just doing a bit of blog hopping

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful card and great sentiment Toni! Love the red on red, very striking. ~jeni :)

Abi said...

I love this image & I love the red, red & more red! Very striking x