Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Dressing up james





 Im in the mood for some spooky fun again and today I went with james from justinklined,he's a cutie
I used some papers from my stash for this one
  Its strange I love making  halloween cards but  have no one to send them to as we dont celebrate it over here in the UK like in the US   and I love the oranges and purples for  halloween  and the spookiness of it  all.
Ahh well..... any way I've used  a fabulous sentiment from the whimsy digi's by Lia to go with this card and some  fab halloween stamps to  go round the edge of the  image.
 I'm  going to try and get some colouring done tonight as I spent 4 hours yesterday trying to  install a new printer OMG it took6attempts to  uninstall the old printers and I still  have one of them on it but crossed fingers its all ok and  up and running now  and wireless so if I do some work on my  laptop it will  print out  lets just  hope  it doesnt go array

Goodies Used: Justinklined image,DP from stash, sentiment Whimsy, ribbon SU ,copics drippy goo punch


1 comment:

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super card ... love the colours and love the design isn't he a cutie ... very topical ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx