Thursday, 8 September 2011

Just inklined to Hop........ Wacky Wheelz special

 On your marks..... get your motors revveed and the light is green
they're off .................
 Wacky Wheelz in digi are HERE
Our Host for this special release is the fabulous Jak 
 there are fabulous prizes to be given away from each and every DT member 
so remember to leave a fabulous comment to be in with a chance of winning
 Now you should have arrived here from the super talented Tammy 
 if not remember to drop in on her too 

 Here's my card I used the Anglia car kit and I must say every time I see these they remind me of the milky way advert 
you know the one "the red car and the blue car had a race"  the only thing wrong with it  is   milky way is just  not chocolate in my eyes  and well   if your going to eat chocolate  you  need to  eat a proper  bar  like  galaxy mmmmmnnnnnnn   anyhow back onto the card I've used copics  
  I could have used the coloured version but I thought I'd  give it ago and  colour it myself
the gears are stamped with brilliance ink and brads added and a sentiment to the spanner.

 Justinklined Anglia kit used  
 Now off you go and see what  the  uber designer Karen has done with her project this month
 if you get run off course heres the route
 

Goodies Used:Justinklined anglia car kit, car of Joshua's for the tyre prints( oops best tell Josh the cars still in  my shed ) brads from stash chippies from Make it Crafty


35 comments:

littlebee said...

Wow Toni . . . this takes me back to when I was a little girl and my uncle had one of these - and what a coincidence, the colourway you've chosen is the colour of the Anglia he had - fantastic, well done. Sue

Dawn said...

OMG we used to have a car just like this! lol Another great set!
Loving this hop!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a cool card you made. Find the stamp also fun. Nice details too.

Greetings Astrid.

ChrisInSpain said...

Toni, this Anglia is way too cool! Just love it.

Maryann said...

This is just awesome and just made me think of the TVshow Heartbeat, where these policemen were driving these Anglias ha ha ha. I´t so cool, I just love these old cars ha ha ha.

heidy said...

Fabolous card Toni,love it!
Hugs Heidy

Dot said...

I love all your masculine cards. Of to hop.
Dorte,x

Craftie Annie said...

Hi Toni, fabulous card as always. I love the extras and the sentiment you chose for your car, perfect for the men in our lives. TFS xxx

Cathy said...

Toni, I love the car you colored. so fun and the embellishments you added are so perfect. Wonderful.

My'scardcorner said...

Yes this bring back memories for me too great card love the colour and the added steering wheels is a nice touch Toni.
Myrax

Skylark said...

I love this card I remember my brother-in-law having one that was when I was young

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is FABULOUS! These cars are amazing and LOVE the embellies you've used!
xXx

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super card ... love the image ... love your colouring ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx

PeeJay said...

Great card Toni and I think this release from Just Inklined may just hit the spot :0)

Peggy said...

Great card! I love these new images. They are so perfect for males and teenagers!

cazrush said...

Great card - just love it.

Caroline said...

OMG!!! Yhis is lush. Those papers are just perfect and I do love that image.
Caroline x

P.S. I am with you on the chocolate thing!

corry'kaart said...

hoi toni
en weer zo prachtige kaart met leuke rare auto's,dus een serie geweldig leuke digi's!
groetjes van corry

Tammy said...

Super fantastic Toni! Love the colors and the special embellishments you used. Fun card!

Jopie said...

This card is really beautiful and cute with all the different things.
Hugs Jopie

Jan M said...

Fabbie car - my Mums very first car of her own was one of these - boy does your card take me back :) Fantastic colouring -just the right shade for an anglia :)

Jak Heath said...

Oh I love it Toni, colouring perfect.

Dawn Frost said...

I love the colours you used and the license plate, wrench, well everything!

sallysbitz said...

I am just loving these images x

Your card is fab.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Anne said...

What versatile images love the way you have used them

June Nelson said...

Brilliant! I love it and spent many a summers day travelling in my dads blue anglia so this brings back memories love and huggies June xxx

Debbie said...

Really cool card Toni.Very flash.Great embellishments too.Love Debbie Johns x

Mad Mary said...

Love the colour you have used for the car. These images are like a trip down memory lane for me. I remeber them all!!! Arghhh i am showing my age lol

Mary xx

Margie J said...

Awesome!! Just loving these new images.

Gale said...

So pretty. I love the color you chose to color the car with! Great old car image!

:) Gale

Jenn Zeeb said...

Toni, your card is AWESOME!!

Hugs
Jenn

Linda said...

Totally cool card. Love the way you made the gears look like steering wheels.

Glenda Atkins said...

What do I like about this card? Well, everything; super colouring and fab embellishments! Makes one want to hop in and give it a go:)

suzanne said...

wow what a stunning card, now i know i've got to have these images! lol

Gram's Treasures said...

What a fantastic card, Toni! Love the colouring.
Joyce xx