Saturday, 10 September 2011

News bubble update

 
 yes I  have some fabulous news I've another challenge to join in with
Paper Playtime's DIGI  MONDAY  has moved and  been renamed
THE QUEENS ROYAL DIGI CHALLENGE
 and 
guess who's  in the design team 
ickle old  me  I can now say that as I feel old :( I  knew I'd look good in a crown (only a ickle one lol)
 
The first challenge will be on Monday Septemeber 26th
  so  put it in your diary and take a note  
 to find out more pop over to 
 I'm  off to add my blinkie  and  get acquainted with some fab images
 Have a fabulous weekend   
 

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations Toni - you really deserve it.Well done.Love Debbie x

Cally said...

Well done you! Congratulations.

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Congratulations x

Jackie said...

congrats hun, well deserved.. big hugs... xxxx sis xx