Saturday, 17 September 2011

OMG where has the week gone

 I've been absolutely shattered this week and I'm so tired this being 40 is not nice. I want to be 39 again lol  
My driving lessons have gone to pot so that need to be sorted,exercise plan is out the window,another to sort out and diet well after B'days comes loads of left over cake and I couldn't just leave it there on its own to go stale(Oopps) So I have a huge list of  things to improve in myself and getting back in my shed  is another
   I should have had  a card for you to see today  but  Ive just  been overwhelmed with work and not had  time to  play at all with crafty bits.Good news though I have the whole weekend to do nothing but play (I need it )

So did you  check out the  new decoupage Jak's been promoting 
and 
what  did  you  think  of the  new digi's this  month
 Well I've got a winner selected for the digi  pack I used
I did get round to that and put all the relevant names in the  hat 
and the winner is
  Jan M 
  Jan if you can  contact  me I'll sort out the digi set  to send to you.
  I'm off to get the  uniform washed and sorted for Monday then into my shed for some r& r


1 comment:

Jan M said...

Thank you SO much for my prize Toni - I love it xx