Friday, 2 September 2011

Phew..... sorry for the disruption folks

 but that's more me simple,blue and with a little flag flying lol. This changing blog templates takes it all out of you choosing the right ones and browsing the net  for one that suits you its a bit like redecorating and getting rid of the junk and things you've outgrown  (wipes dust off hands). So I'm rearranged, reorganized and feeling a whole lot better with the new look. Next room I think will be the living room in the house  its driving me  potty I have some ruthless sorting out to do kids had better beware they may be recycled lol

 So  the card I have for you today is ...

A sweet tree  I coloured it with copics and have been practising my clouds yep I know more practice  I  enjoy that bit though lol 
  so I'm off to do some sorting 
  Catch you laters 

Goodies Used:Whimsy digi image,copics,papers from stash think they are my minds eye and buttons from fantastic ribbons


2 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

I thought it was "Spring" cleaning Toni??? Lol ~jeni ;)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Ooops...forgot to tell you I loved your card. Beautiful sky back ground. ~jeni :)