Monday, 26 September 2011

Queens royal digi challenge

At last it's Monday the 26th and that means the challenge has begun over at 
this  months  challenge is  Halloween  /Autumn  
 I made my first cards for the challenge using images from  some of the sponsors 
  2 cute rubber stamps and delicious doodles :)   

 Isn't this family of pumpkins so cute
  

I  love this image from delicious doodles those dragons are sooo cute 

its  a super quick post today as Im shattered and Im off to make a bubble bath and get comfy 
catch ya laters

Goodies Used: Sponsorsdigi images,copics, dp basic grey, buttons from stash. 

2 comments:

Janis said...

Your coloring is amazing. I love these cards, the buttons, the papers, everything!
:) Janis
My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards Tony! Hugs!