Saturday, 24 September 2011

Saturday Hoorah !!!!

its been a super busy week and  I need the rest lol
 the weathers changed again on us and went really cold  brrrrr and that means its..
Ideal time to snuggle up and watch a soppy movie which is what I'm going to do today 
after a heartily cooked home made meal.  
     Take a look at my card for today it should have been up earlier in the week but Ive been sat at the computer working let alone uploading cards 

 
I used one of Kathy's images from the digi Whimsy release this month
 The pup does look a happy little soul  
 I'm off to make a super hot chocolate with  mini marshmallows if I can find them lol
Have a safe  weekend

Goodies Used:Whimsy digi image, leaf punches ,copics for colouring ,whimsy  sentiment ,gems from stash ,SU  leaf stamp and distress ink  

No comments: