Thursday, 1 September 2011

We're hopping along again with Whimsy

And its TEAM B's turn to take the helm 
and
  showcase what  fabulous new Digi images are available this month from Whimsy
Now you should have arrived from the fabulous Theresa's
  Remember you could be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes by leaving a comment
 on our blogs and a grand prize for a lucky someone :)
So .....
On my card I have used one of Crissy Armstrongs images


  I just love this turkey he's such a fab character and
I've accompanied it with one of Ann's autumn sentiments
I just thought it fit really well
Soooo....... 
 Get yourself over to Domi's blog and see her wonderful creation  
 Here's the order of the HOP incase you get lost 



Goodies Used:Whimsy digi and sentiment, copics,cardstock papermill,gems imag-e-nation,cuttlebug embossing folder.



13 comments:

Linda Therrien said...

love the colors and design of this card. The turkey is great!

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Dot said...

What a fab creation and such a cute stamp, your colouring is awesome, thanks for sharing. Off to hop.
hugs Dorte

Debbie Flowers said...

Great coloring! Thanks for sharing!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Okay, first of all...the new blog look threw me for a loop. I thought I was in the wrong place. Lol
Love this Thanksgiving Turkey! Such a cute card. I think the embossing folder was meant for these pumpkins. ~jeni :)

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! your coloring is fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Me again - I just noticed the book you are currently engrossed in. Is that "Midnight Sun"? If so, can I ask where you got it? I would love to buy a copy to read. I couldn't find on line.

my email: Shestamps11-blogs at yahoo dot com

Deonna said...

WOW! Your card is beautiful. Your turkey is colored perfectly and i love the colors that you chose for your card.

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Just adorable! Now you all have me wanting that cute turkey image :O)

Linda said...

That is one proud turkey posing for the camera. Hope he hides around Thanksgiving. He is just too cute to eat.

Perfect Crafts said...

Love your coloring.
Hugs,
Justyna x

julieprice3 said...

Just love this image and your colouring is spectacular
Hugs Julie P

EmbossingQueen said...

This guy is so cute! I love the embossed background, it matches so well with the digi image. The colours you have used work really well together. Thanks for sharing.

Carly said...

This is such a fun image. I love the purple colouring in the background.. it really compliments all the orange. Would never have thought of putting those colours together. What a perfect match that embossing is! Not to mention the sentiment. Such a well balanced, terrific card.