Friday, 28 October 2011

A clean sweep

Which is what I've been doing this week to the kids bedrooms and the rest of upstairs
Oh my what rubbish do we collect 
I filled a black bag and ended up buying a Henry.  
my life has so improved with Henry :) 
 he just loves that dust and rubbish from under those beds lol it still took a full day to get things done though  even with his help 
 I could have kept on using the broom like in this card
but  Bella has took to pinching it and dragging it outside     
Why she cant be content with a ball is beyond me,she just has to nick the cleaning utensils as well as the washing  ggrrrrr Dogs ...

  Clean sweep Justinklined 

Goodies Used:Justinklined image copics,flat back perals from quixotic paperie, Design papers  from  my  minds eye( I'd forgotten I'd got )

1 comment:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great card Toni!! Love the variety of DP you used and your coloring is fabulous. I have to ask...what is a "Henry"??? Lol ~jeni :)