Sunday, 30 October 2011

Its getting colder

 Well thats my half term week over and done with   
some of it was good , some of it was just feezing
(Oh  my brrrrrr  I could easily  freeze cockles off places this  week lol)
So the blankets have been purchased and I'm  ready for you winter 
Not so ready  for going back to work though 
 Did you all remember to turn back your clocks ? that extra hour in bed was well worth it  
although I didn't get my lie in as I still got up to go to the car boot which was rained out yuk

 Here's a guy from Meljens who's ready for the cold spell

 Whimsy Sentiment ,Meljens Snowman

Goodies Used: Meljens snowman,Whimsy sentiment ,crushed glass glitter,copics,SU Design paper,Wood ware punch.

1 comment:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Is he wearing those sun glasses from his sparkly reflection??? Lol I think all snowmen should sparkle. I love that gorgeous DP. ~jeni :)