Monday, 24 October 2011

its magic

 Oh my I've finally got this image made up  
  and Ive lost my justinklined box I think its time to have a sort out again 
my camera has died so I'm using  my back ups back up for this image 
please hurry and charge nikon

 
justinklined  whizz doodles image

I  used the no lines technique for this image and have to admit I love the way it came out 
(doubt I could do it again though lol)
mmmmn  I can smell  my steak  cooking so  Im  off to  prepare  some veg to  go with it
  sorry  for the flying  visit
  catch ya laters 

Goodies Used:Justinklined image , copics,papers from stash ,gems from quixotic paperie


3 comments:

Creative Grammie said...

Oh my, he's gorgeous! Love the way you colored him and the background. TFS

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fab card Toni!! Love his green robe. ~jeni :)

Gretha said...

Your card is really magic. love the coloring.
Hugs Gretha