Monday, 3 October 2011

Justinklined to Hop

Yes its  that  time of the  month again  when we hop along with  Justinklined 
 Cathy  is  our  host  this  month and she has chosen the theme to be Colours of fall  now you should have  come to my blog  from Tammy's  if  not be sure to get yourself over there to  see what  she has  created
 here's  my card
 Ive tried to keep it simple and uncluttered as I wish my life was lol  now get yourself off to
Karen's blog and see what she's been up to remeber  to leave  comments as there are spot  prizes along the  hop for the Design team to give out  it could be your lucky day    

Goodies Used: Justinklined image,copics, pti sentiment card and papers from stash black pearls from  quixotic paperie :)
 

21 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

What a fun card!!

Chrissy said...

Love this image...really awesome and fabulous colouring...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cathy said...

Toni, YOu have done a wonderful job of coloring Ringo, I hate to admit it but I HATE snakes but your have colored Ringo so beautifully I can almost enjoy looking at him LOL. YOur dp and tabs are perfect.

Jak Heath said...

Fabulous card, a slippery card if ever I saw one.

J said...

I love those colours, and the understated embellishments. Great snake!

Betty Benton said...

okay, now I'm not a snake person and a neighbor just killed a 4 1/2 foot long rattlesnake at his house so I'm still a little skittish! hope you enjoyed making your card!

heidy said...

Oh wow Toni,this is fabolous,love this image!
Hugs Heidy

Tammy said...

Too, too fun! Great DP for such a charmer!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Toni
A fabulous card love the image and great colour's
Hugs Dianne xx

pqueenie said...

Nice card.

My'scardcorner said...

Cute image and great card Toni
Myrax

ursula said...

Oh my gosh, these ideas are just tooooo amazing, well done!!! Ursula XX

Gram's Treasures said...

A nice fun card Toni! Good for a smile.
Joyce xx

Marsha said...

Nice colors and I really like the tabs on the sides.

claire7q said...

love the simplicity of it, I'm a bit of an embellishment-phobe, and struggle to do anything but clean and simple!

Debbie said...

Really fun card Toni, love the colours and the fab image.Love Debbie x

Carla S. said...

What a fun card, Toni! Love the image and details!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous coloring on Ringo Toni!! Love those little brackets and such a cute sentiment. ~jeni :)

Carissa said...

Wonderful card. Great image and I love the layout. Carissa

Heather said...

Cute card. It made me smile the moment I saw it. Love the sentiment. TFS
bhoward at kci dot net

Zosia said...

What a fab card. So funny.