Saturday, 1 October 2011

Misty Isle and I missed the boat lol

Well  what a week at work, its been manic and I've not had time to do  nowt .Rose the chameleon has been acting strange and  not eating so Ive been researching chameleonsand why they  would stop eating  apparently she's ready to lay eggs oh my what a chore glad Im not a chameleon anyhow she's diggin to china it seems and thats a good sign. 
I did get this little number done  in the few spare mins I got to  myself  and then  missed posting it to the challenge spot 
ahhh well  theres another challenge ready for me to  have a go at  Im sure and I do like the MIC challenges

 
MIC images used
So  I will leave you with this spooky image  and  I  hope you  enjoy the weekendIm off to get some  work done  and pace the floor while worrying about  Rose.

Goodies Used: Mic digital images copics,whisper white ink pad


No comments: