Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Whimsy inspiration challenge

this  weeks challenge is to button it 
Oh I wish I could tell my kids to do this at the moment
Holidays are supposed to be fun but all they have done so far is bicker from the first day off   
so  glad I have the safe haven of my shed :)
Oh  and good news Rose has laid her eggs and is now eating till  her belly is full 
  so no visit to the vets Phew !!! 
when shes  less grumpy I will take some pics again 
shes camera shy at the moment and  keeps walking out of shot lol

 
Whimsy's MCG image used 

 Ive used a few  gems as well as buttons on  my christmas trees and its the second time Ive made an 8x8 card this year I think I will be making some more as it was so much  fun Another  Christmas card added to the pile whoo hoo I'm on a roll. 

Goodies Used:Whimsy  digi image copics, SU designer paper, buttons and gems a=from stash,red stickles


1 comment:

Link Building Services said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing.