Saturday, 19 November 2011

Thank heavens for the weekend.....

it means the week is over and an horendous one it's been too 
everything that could have gone wrong did I think 
from fire alarms,broken shoes,lost keys,arguing siblings
grrrr....
and what with this pain in my shoulder to top it off  friday couldn't come quick enough.
My docs are useless, trying to get an appointment is like trying to see the queen I think
but now I've got some decent pain killers to leave it to a dull ache 

The best start to the weekend was that I went to see Breaking Dawn
  ohhh  it was lovely the cinema was practically empty as they had put so many showing of it on 
and it was  a wonderful  2+  hours escape from the mundane challenges of the week   
 So on to  my quick card for today it is using one of  lia's fabulous images from  Whimsy

 
image used Carol by Whimsy artist Lia's  
Goodies Used:Whimsy digi  image, SU papers,wild orchid  craft flowers,gems and sentiment from stash 


No comments: