Thursday, 1 December 2011

Im a little snowman

 .....no Im  not going to  sing the  song 
I've got that tune in my head constantly with working with little ones
  Its digi  release day for Whimsy again, and its  time to hop 
Wow that months gone quick, already december oh my.... 
Debbie's creation is just fabulous  
 Here's mine 

skating  snowman  image by Crissy for Whimsy

 I've gone for the non traditional colours this time as I found this fab sheet of  design  paper in my stash
(I have too much dp and need to get the courage up to use it more again )
 Now off you go toJackie and see what she's made something scrummy I'm sure 

I'm  celebrating  my daughters 21st today
and boy do I feel old now after two of them have reached  the epic age off to get ready for a meal out 
catch ya laters folks  

Goodies Used:Whimsy  image,copics bg's and boo's mostly,whimsy  sentiment  flowers fromwild orchid crafts,punched snowflakes and  gems from mei flower 


15 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Toni I have just sent you private message on FB.x

CraftyC said...

Aww, how sweet is your card. Love the colours to!
Clairexx

Deters said...

you did a really good job on this card it looks really beutiful and thank you for posting it.

Deters

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love the mixture of snowflakes and flowers and DP is wonderful too!

Julie Hoffman said...

This is adorable! I love the non traditional Christmas colors! Those snowflakes with the rose centers are GORGEOUS!

Carly said...

Beautiful! I love the colours you have used. It's funny because I have just come from Debbie's really bright coloured image ... to your pastel image ... and they both look amazing either way!

xoxoxo Carly

Tami said...

CUTE!! Love the pastel colors with this!

Sue said...

Absolutely adorable, love the colours.

Trisha said...

Your card is gorgeous, Toni. Love your colors and your little digi skater. Great job. A true favorite of mine. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Sandy G said...

What a cute little snowman card. Love the use of non traditional colours for the fab christmas card

Mary Lou said...

Awhh --so soft and sweet!!! Love the snowflake/Rose combo!!! Way tooo cute!!!
Hugz of thanks

Dot said...

Wow I love the colours you have used for your card, and the snowman image is really sweet. Thank you for sharing.
hugs Dorte

runzalot81 said...

Oh WOW! That snowman is brilliantly colored. And I LOVE the sparkly snowflakes and roses! Gorgeous work!

Lori said...

Oh wow! I totally love the pastel colors for this image! So super cute! TFS!

Shannah said...

Gorgeous Toni! Love the pretty colours and as always your colouring is wonderful! Your embellishments are perfect! Hugs, Shannah