Friday, 30 December 2011

It's friday.....

   ...2011 will be over soon thank heavens...... its not been one of the best years  but it has had its fab moments as well as its dismall  ones. Ive been so forgetful and disorganised more than ever this year Im surprised i managed to gaet anything done.Here's hoping 2012 will be much better, well I wont say better but different and Im writing everything down so I don't forget..... :)
 Todays antics Not a creation has been made at all today as I'm still sorting I took the christmas tree down as well as all the trimmings, it was lurking in a corner and it needed to be tidied up. I love it when Im in a tidy up  mood but now there's a huge gap and empty space that needs somethingput there  ah well ..... 
You  know I said my daughter had been sorting my flowers well here's
what she was sorting into,an hour and  three drawers later she had colour coded the flowers and got them all into their new homes apparently I don't need any lilac or pink  flowers (how little  does she  realise the need for more flowers)
The storage boxes  by  the way were a wonderful  find Pops pointed out  from Craft Super store  and look what fab offer they have at the moment. I'm sure they wont last very long.
I just need to get the rest of  my stamp collection filed and put away it does seem endless I had a huge pile of cd cases all empty and waiting to be loaded Im down to three OH MY .....
  I can see my craft spend in jan going on cd cases instead of goodies :(  why  does  storage  cost  so  much  its  madness  ...
I'm looking for a neat way to store my punches next 
any ideas folks ???? 



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Kudos to you and your daughter on a job well done! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!