Monday, 5 December 2011

Justinklined to Hop


 Our host for this month is the fabulous Jeni 
and 
she has chosed the theme for this month 
Blue Christmas
Now you should have come to me from the lovely Tammy if not  remember to call into her blog on the way round and remeber to leave a comment as you may be in for a chance of winning a digi if you stopped at one of the mystery blogs.
     I have had to have a play paper piecing  for a change with my card.
 letter to santa boy
 and used some fabulous ribbon mesages I forgot I had lol
 now get yourself over to  Karen's blog and see what wonderful creation she has made
 thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day
:)
 
 blog hop order is as follows if you get lost

Jeni,
Jak,
Tammy,
Toni,
Karen
Cathy
Heidy,
Joyce

Goodies Used:Justinklined digi  image,bearly mine dp ribbon messages from stash  martha stewart punch and  copics


16 comments:

Dawn said...

It's lovely Toni! I love the icicles & the post box really pops off the page!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Toni, love the mail box and love the paper piecing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine Harrop said...

That reminds m - I must get my cards posted!! I love that icicle punch. I hink I am going t have to invest!!

Judi said...

GREAT card! Love the image.

Judi x

Cathy said...

Toni, how cute is that, I loved the days when my kids wrote letters to santa, now they would just text him LOL. Wonderful Hop card!!!

Jak Heath said...

Oooo get you with the posh paper piecing, love it, your colouring is fabulous

Tammy said...

Terrific holiday card! I love, love polkadots and I love how they give the appearance of snow in your background!

heidy said...

Fabolous Toni,love the paperpiecing!
Hugs Heidy

Skylark said...

Love your card & the girl posting to santa great choice

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Toni! Love the image and the whole scene!

Michelle J M said...

What a lovely card, those icicles are are super! Hugs Michelle x

Trish said...

Love the card, and kids are what make Christmas, so hope that letter to Santa got there early enough!

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely play with the paper piecing, Toni. That icicle punch sure adds a nice touch, too!
Joyce xx

Michelle said...

Awesome! So much fun and everyone needs to get their letters mailed!

Linda said...

Love the paper piecing and the subtle message in the ribbon. **Linda

Zosia said...

Super card.