Sunday, 15 January 2012

Oh Im so cold today ......



 ........and miserable to go with it. the frost has been  down for most of the day and I just cant get warm.Im also in battles with a printer and I think the printer has won grrrrrrrrrrrr but I have a cunning plan to replace the   printer that has suddenly decidd to not printon card and  get a new one that does Ha haa  take that evil printer.
Why  does technology  always  bring out the worse in people and start  arguments and  get your  tempers flared ............... Breathe ..................... 
Here's another Justinklined digi print card,this time of a fabulous hyacinth (I think thats what it is I'm not a flowery person and pull all of them up when weeding ooops)    Im  not going to chat long as I want to get warm  so  need a cuppa  I think  and a bubble bath   Catch  ya  laters  

1 comment:

Denise Gutierrez said...

ahhh! this card make me look forward to the spring when all the pretty flowers start blooming