Thursday, 5 January 2012

ooops forgot to say WOYWW......


as I had a late night and didn't sleep much because of the high winds( not from hubby this time lol)but I did for one moment think !! My shed I hope she's OK !!. as  I heard the fences being ripped from their  posts and  rattling all night while one of the bins rolled down the road to  who  knows where oops must have fancied a wander round the neighbourhood lol (just  glad  it wasn't  mine). 










So anyhow as you  can see this is my mini desk or rather the dining table covered with  important stuff now.It didn't stay clear for very long after Christmas but well it's  sooooo cold  out there in my cubby shed even with the heater on I'm freeeezing and I really need to get my copics sorted out and ...... (Hubby listened and said ok  :) so its staying there for a while)
So I'm sorting out my copics.  There's  new ones coming out so I need to sort them out as well as colouring some images while I'm at it At the moment I'm watching for an UPS man as he has my new storage boxes  rattling round in the back of his van  and I want them now as in a.s.a.p. now I was going to complain on the delivery time it was taking but there was a tracking number to follow and it says today is the day for delivery. Its now 4:30pm and still NO parcel  ....................  I'm  not a patient woman when it comes to craft stuff so
I WANT  MY  PARCEL  NOW 
OOH did you notice my new purchases some copics refills always handy and my bargain Martha Stewart punch as I had a voucher from secret Santa  so £5 off  bargain
I'm  revamping this years calender so watch this space as I had a thought  to make more  alterables  this  year and use  stuff up  I  always  say it  but    this year I  am  going to  use more stash up Ive had for a while now. the BO bunny  papers are from my  pre budget buy lol
I'm  off to  look out the window a bit more  before  we take Aidan for his  B'day meal can you believe he's 14 OMG  I'm getting old  :(
  Huggles

5 comments:

May said...

Bless you, so glad your crafty shed is still standing, did the UPs man turn up, love the stash on your table, I hope you got your copics sorted x x Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

I'm glad to hear your shed is still there. Love your scrap table!

Laura said...

I know what it's like when you've got your heart set on finishing a project and there is a missing piece. I am looking for a (hopefully nice-looking) bin for the top of my work desk to hold my stamps. I've found that unless I can see them, I don't use them. I had a bigger bin, but my Thickers outgrew their holder and I swapped them. Isn't this a fascinating tale?

Anne said...

Hello there I am late visiting but am trying to visit everyone this time - nearly finished. Lots of lovely goodies on your 'desk'. Hope your parcel has arrived. Happy 2012 to you. Anne x

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late Toni, so I can only hope the ups guy got to you before you went out! Your desk looks poised and ready for action..and good luck with organising the storage!