Tuesday, 3 January 2012

This is how I feel today ....

.....after all the celebration food and drink,just like this Hippo HUGE lol

Whimsy Hippo image used

 I'm be back on low calorie meals from this week and all the chocolate will be removed from the house or sealed up and put away til easter.I am determined to get back into lower size jeans before hubby tells me to throw them out lol
 The Whimsy Inspiration digi blog hop starts again today
so remember to check in and see what new images are available from Whimsy  
and be in with a chance to win some digi's of course. 
 and dont forget to  check out the  Whimsy Magazine there's some  great articles  inspirational  posts  in it
 I'm off to make some very  difficult cards this evening as I lost a very dear friend and neighbour on new years day and he will be greatly missed by all.
Catch ya soon peeps
Card details in magazine.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Toni, Your card is lovely, cute image and beautiful papers. I love peachy tones.Sorry to hear of your loss.Hope you get your cards done.It's never easy making these type of cards.Thinking of you.Love Debbie x