Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Whimsy's Januaury mini magazine release

is out NOW 
  Here's where you can find it,its a fab read for a bit of inspiration.
 I  know I've been awol for a week or so but funerals take all my mojo and Ummpff and the weather hasn't exactly helped either, so today I feel a bit more on top of things and hopefullly Im back in the saddle with my to do list and life.
  I've made a few DT cards and posted those off and I've managed to store some stamps away into some order so I have started. 

Now this is one of those Christmas cards ready for next year using a fabulous image from Whimsy    

 
Crissy's Snowman and penguins image for Whimsy

Goodies Used:Whimsy Digi  snowman and penguins,Christmas Sentiment, paper mania papers,raffia purple,Gems ,make it crafty snowflake chippies Distress ink  Encore  silver ink pad


2 comments:

Cally said...

Such a cute image. Love it.

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! Stunning card. Cute image. Love it. Thanks for sharing
hugs Julie