Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines

 Awwwwe its  such a sweet  day  for  love 
I hope your true loves get you everything you want 
 Me well I dont really celebrate Valentines as hubby is a darling and
 brings me some fabulous little things through out the year 
Ohh  I know  its sickening isnt it but I do love him to bits ( hes the only one who puts up with me  lol)
 so this is my little declaration of  love for him 

HUBBY 
YOUR THE SWEETEST 
AND
 I  LOVE YOU   
  
psst  plus I had  a fabulous delivery this morning from Whimsy  wayyy heeey  that brightened my day some fabulous goodies and have you seen  over there in  the top right  corner  Whimsy  have  a fabulous  sale on  digi's  so  hint hint ladies  if they forget or   for that extra special pressie   get over to  WHimsy's  sale 

Huggles 

3 comments:

sundari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cosh said...

Neuro surgery india A church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints Cosmetic Surgery in Chennai

PMP Training Centers chennai said...

An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life.PMP Training chennai