Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Its sad when you say farewell to someone ....



........but theres always a smile when it's maternity as it  means a new life will be coming into the world. And  mom  will be back :)
This is a quick card made for a collegue who's leaving to have a baby I had to go on a huge hunt to find my PTI baby sentiments but I found them in the end and I  found this fabulous die cut of a mum to beealso (didn't know I had that and its many mommy friends bonus ha ha)  

 Im still enjoying my half term off chillaxing.We were planning on going out but Josh has bashed his big toe up and its twice the size of his other one so he wont be able to walk a huge distance on it. ahh well it just means movie afternoons this half term.
 Huggles to you all  

 Goodies Used: PTI design papers, stamps and sentiment die cut (mom to be no idea)


1 comment:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super card ... love the little mummy image and the sentiment is just right .. well done happy crafting and love sandy xx