Saturday, 4 February 2012

Make a wish and blow


 Ohh I'm back in the saddle and on the right track  today for once washing is done, food is in oven and I've caught up with some of my DT stuff too bonus
  I'm on a roll don't stop me peeps even if I do crash into a tree.I'm doing well and its a pick me up from the chaos and mayhem from the last two months I just hope I can keep up with the new pace.

Here's Dooley and his B'day cake.Oh he is such a cute  character  from  Justinklined. I've been  trying to use up some of my older sheets of  papers I have so many but   now its getting  just silly the piles I'm going through  If  anyone wants some papers drop me an email and I will  pop some in the post to you.   


Goodies Used: Justinklined  digi  image ,papertrey ink  papers ,distresser,Whimsy  B'day sentiment,gems  from stash 

1 comment:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card ... just love that image he really is running out of puff isn't he ?? lol just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx