Thursday, 2 February 2012

Oh isn't she sweet....

.......meet Molly she's one of the wonderful images by Lia for Whimsy I made this card for the mini  magazine but haven't  got  round to  putting it on my blog as yet as the post went AWOL she has been waiting patiently to be shown to you. 
I must admit she was a dream to colour in using as usual my copics.I think I may use my derwent pencils soon as they haven't come out of the case since I bought them last year and its cruel not to let them see the light of day isn't  it, and I do like the effect of pencils and other  mediums.(dreamy moment)

Here's the close up of  Molly, Yes I took a close up and I thought Id taken a pic of the copics I'd used also but its gone AWOL (told you it wouldn't last long lol) Mind you I'm surprised I found this post to put up.My brain has been extra woolly to normal this last week So glad its coming to half term and I can have a few days break (Not loads though as its wedding stationary to prepare) while I'm on hols so its busy, busy, busy,
 Right I'm off to get Josh  from school I'm still managing to do that at the moment I'm waiting for him to say hes too old to be collected but  he is still  keeping me amused for now

             
Goodies Used: Whimsy digi  image, Bo bunny papers ,SU flower punch,pearls from stash whimsy  sentiment , walnut distress ink


4 comments:

markkfinn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cally said...

Fabby image Toni, lovely card

Marilyn said...

Fab colouring Toni!

jeanette said...

Hi Toni Absolutely beautiful cards on your blog. Please take a look at my blog and see what I have given you www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.com. xxxx