Sunday, 12 February 2012

Smile.... its not snowing ....

 Although it is still cold out there brrrrrr ... the shed  heating is on thank heavens as is the late Sunday  lunch  yummy. 
The camera is now charged as is this one it seems ha ha I wouldn't know how to use one of these far fangled things though  its just a quick shoot and click for me and hope for the best lol. As you can see I used one of the fabulous new decoupage sheets by La Pashe for this one and distressed it a little, that was after finding my distresser that  had gone AWOL in my shed
why is it all the fab little  gadgets go missing when in need.One of the great mysteries of  crafting I guess.I'm off to see how warm it is  in the shed  now  wish  me  luck   xxxx 

Goodies Used: La Pashe  decoupage sheet, card from  stash  Martha  Stewart  punch , dew drops,


1 comment:

Cally said...

Great card Toni - Hope your shed is warm!! xx