Saturday, 31 March 2012

easter is on its way


 

and I'm officially on holiday  yeahhhhhhhhh  although  my to  do lists are still  quite large and  Im wanting to  get through them as quick as possible. I had  a lovely  visit off my eldest daughter and grand daughter on  Friday so little time but it was  lovely to see  them. and then  a visit from  my other daughter   what a day I was a lucky lady and  a lucky mom to have such fabulous   kids.
 This treat bag reminds me of the times hunting for chocolate eggs in the garden with them it was always  a winner.Oh  for them to grow up even the boys are not into egg hunts in the garden now I just hope Steph carries on the tradition with the grand kids.    
go
 Ive used Wimsey's  fab bunny image  and sentiment with a gorgeous ribbon from ribbon Carousel  instructions for the bag are in the Whimsy Magazine issue  7

goodies used:
Stamps: Whimsy's Bunny with flowers
Card: Pink card stock
Papers: Paper trey ink bitty blessings pad
Ink/medium:copics,memento ink tuxedo black
Embellishments:ribbon,die cut Easter egg,small purple pearls 
Other: dove craft corner punch Spell binders nestie      

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Toni this is so pretty what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

PS i ALSO ADORE THE PINK CREATION BELOW THIS ONE

Jopie said...

auw this is a beautiful card and I like your bow.
Hugs Jopie

Marilyn said...

So cute Toni!