Monday, 5 March 2012

Just inklined to HOP

  OH my its that time again doesn't the month go quick. 
 Our  host  this  month  is  Tammy
 and the theme she has chosen is  
Get well Cards
 its always a card that doesn't get made very often 
but is probably the most appreciated by the person who is sick
Now you should have cometo me from Tammy herself 
 I hope you left a message as you could be in with a chance of a free digi 
 just by saying hello and leaving a comment
  also dont forget there is still time to enter the DT CALL 
check out the Justinklined blog for details.
Onto my creation for the hop
  
 
I had difficulty making this card so I made 4 lol and in the end
I thought proffessor hoot was the one for the hop.
 as he's such a cutie and that wise old owl knows when something is up. 
 My mums the same I get a call out of the blue "you feeling ok "
and normally she's spot on and I'm under the weather with something.
 Spooky or what!!!!!   
  Hope you are enjoying the Hop your next stop is the fabulous Karen
Catch you laters    

Goodies Used:Justinklined digi  image,New leaf dove craft papers,martha stewart punch, pendant die  sentiment sweet n sassy stamps,pearls and ribbon from stash.


17 comments:

Karen J said...

Great minds think alike Toni!! Lol Fantastic card :) xx

Christine Harrop said...

He is certainly looking very thoughtful. I just love owls and have quite a collection of them.

Angela D said...

I love this image, have used it a few times myself, great card

Jo Rice said...

Great card and yes my Mum and me are just the same, crafty hug. Jo.R.x

Zosia said...

What a cute owl. I am not feeling too bright at the moment and just seeing the card made me feel a lot better and put a smile on my face.

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Toni, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face! Your coloring and the DP -- perfect!

rhodidodi said...

What a brilliant sentiment for a get wel card! I love it!

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely card Toni, perfect DP choice for the little owl!
Joyce xx

Carla S. said...

Great get well card, Toni! Love the papers and the cute owl!

heidy said...

Beautiful coloring Toni,great card!
Hugs Heidy

Jak Heath said...

Beautiful colouring, beautiful card.

Dawn Frost said...

Nice colouring on the owl and great background paper!

mandy said...

lovely card hun papers are lovely and image is perfect for the get well theme also love the sentiment in the top corner lol hugs Mandy xxx

sue said...

I really like this owl image, great card

bhelenj said...

This card is so cute. Love the image.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This guy is cute! It is so nice to have a Mom who's there like that! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Trish said...

Gorgeous card, Toni. I love owls so this is just what I would love to receive when under the weather.