Saturday, 17 March 2012

Need to beat this bug ......


that the family have so generously shared with me this week. Ive been coughing and sneezing and spluttering all over the place since  finishing work  on Friday and I'm  having to drink that yukky stuff  with lemons oooh give me a brandy  and a hot chocolate with a hot water bottle  and I will see you in 24 hours ( I wish too much to do)
Onto my card for today I need some gloves I think to fight with like with this magnolia stamp Yes its my one and only purchase of a magnolia this year I'm being economical with my spending. I  used some of the copic  blending  sheets Ive had  as a pad for ages and didn't use it ( couldn't find it ) for this image and unfortunately I didn't wait for the glue to dry I'm not sure of it as it seems rather thin for me but the images colour up  lovely  and now its dry  you cant see the glue at all (photo  took  before the glue dried ). Ah well we will see.
 I'm off to  get  some washing stuff done and whatever else needs to be done for the weekend 

   Goodies Used: Magnolias  boxing tilda stamp,memento ink,  copics,  Bo Bunny  papers , Whimsy  ticket  stamp and shapeology die, ribbon and pearls from stash. 


No comments: