Saturday, 24 March 2012

Nurse, Nurse ......

.... I've still got a stuffy head and I need a day off work lol thank heavens  for the weekend when I can  chill and I needed to chill last night Ive only one more week   to go before the Easter hols and I'm counting down the days.The strange thing is the sun has come out this week so its brightened up my mood a bit  as well as the days.     
 I'm in crafting  mode today. Hopefully by the end of the day I will get have made headway into my list of to do's. Card today is a fabulous digi  from Justinklined you can find it on the brilliant Next big thing Cd.

Goodies Used: Justinklined digi image,embossed folder, ribbon from SU  and card stock from stash.



1 comment:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wonderful card Toni! Love the white embossed background and bright red contrast. ~jeni :)