Tuesday, 27 March 2012

oooh I forgot this little beautie

  and you thought Id forgot to blog too didn't you   well  I didn't ....Ive just been busy with some magazine stuff and DT thing a me bobs oh and  celebrating  our anninversary (best not forget that lol).Ive been all go at work with the end of term coming up so its fun fun fun. Easter is  a  fun time all things new etc and bright sunny days   we've had a fair few this week  its been gorgeous  to look out and sit in it.
Any hooo  this is  a fab digi  from Justinklined  Clematis flower   Ive coloured it with copics  and embossed  the background  piece   I hope you like  Im off to  sort some    papers out for   another  project   Hugs   and  good wishes
   Goodies Used:Justinklined image,cuttle bug embossing folder, gems from Mei flower, ribbon from  Ribbon Carousel sentiment from PTI


1 comment:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so super cute. I love what you have done here.
hugs.