Saturday, 10 March 2012

See,Hear,speak it or not

 I should be like this I'm always opening my mouth when I  shouldn't be and putting my foot in it lol
You can find this fab image at Justinklined I do just love the orangutans they are so cute.
  Now I've kept it simple just a bit of cord wrapped round the top and a sentiment added.Sometimes its   more effective to be simple (I can do simple).
 I'm in a happy mood today Ive almost completed my  work  , got my  to do list  ready to complete  and  the kids are  in a Happy mood( that's a bonus  these days )  so  the sun is shining and its an enlifting  feeling
 Have a happy day today folks  


     Goodies Used: Justinklined digi  image, coloured with copics,sentiment,cord and paper from stash


2 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Toni

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

HeeHeeHee, love these monkeys! Great coloring. So glad you are having such a wonderful day. ~jeni :)