Thursday, 15 March 2012

Spreading the love

......awwe dont they make a cute couple you can just get the feel of it from this card some champagne, the eifel tower a moon light  night  ahhh  
 ok dream over, reality check the kids are screaming and there's a pile of ironing to be done thats married life here lol but I must say I wish someone would whisk me away some day just  one day.
 The image is two of the fabulous Whimsy images and I  had a fab time merging them  using psp to create this scene
For  the tutorial go take  a gander at the  fabulous Whimsy magazine issue 7 
 I'm  off to get dosed up with a lemsip Josh  has been  really kind to share his sore throat and  cough  with  me  how  sweet is that NOT lol 

Goodies Used:
Stamps:Love seat and love bunnies
Card: Black and pink card stock
Papers: Echo park truly yours
Ink/medium: Copics/Momento ink
Embellishments: Stickers from Echopark  papers
Other: Martha Stewart punch,spellbinders circle die and scallop circle

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Toni, beautiful colours
Well done
Hugs Elaine