Sunday, 4 March 2012

Spring is coming

 you can feel it  cant you and see signs of  the little  buds  coming out of the ground. Oohhh I like spring I get alot  happier when there is some sunshine and heat I dont think I'd fare very well in the cold and dark countries.I'd  permanently be in bed asleep.
 Anyhow isnt this a lovely scene for springtime Ive used   Whimsy's digi's for this creation and merged them using word.
 You can find a fab tut over on Ann's rainbow echo's  blog  for how to do this or follow my psp tut in the Whimsy magazine  I'm off to sort the kids out for school  now I know their uniforms are hidden somewhere and it will be a rush  finding them  tomorrow  lol
Have a lovely sunday evening   

Goodies Used:
Stamps:Digi forget me not, flower frame,Whimsy sentiment
Card:Pink cardstock
Papers:Dovecraft fairy princess pad
Ink/medium: Copics,Momento tuxedo black
Embellishments:Pink Ribbon from ribbon carousel,Pink gems
Other:Stampin Up oval punches,Martha stewart border punch

No comments: