Wednesday, 7 March 2012

well it says it all .....




just  because .... I think I should be sending this one to  my son for doing so well of late with  school choices and coping with  losing his  front tooth again, Poor thing I need to find a new dentist now for him  as the last ones service was useless.
I'm afraid I've been on a super scrimpers economy drive of late well in these times we have to  but it is  amazing what  you do find or can collect I've had a root through my items in the shed and wow just look what I found, some gold leaf sheets I'd forgotten I had.
 I love using stars with this KK image its so uplifting
 I've distressed it a bit just to grunge it up a bit.

Im off to get some more news on how my son  is  doing at school so....
catch ya laters

Goodies used: whimsy  KK image victory kid and Whimsy sentiment, copics, star die Whimsy bottletop die ,red ribbon SU, Dew drops  gold leaf  papers from stash. 

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow Toni he will love this , sorry about his tooth, good luck in finding a dentist.
hugs Elaine

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous card Toni! Love the gold leafing. I have banned myself from the craft stores for a while too. Lol
~jeni :)

Debbie said...

Great card Toni, he'll love it.Really fun card.I have awarded you the 'Liebster' award for your inspiring blog, pop over and get it from my blog at debscraftytime.blogspot.com.Hugs Debbie x

Tammy said...

Awesome card Toni! Love the stars!!