Sunday, 18 March 2012

Who's got the ball

 well in memory of the boys winning yesterday
  here's a fab card with a rugby scene by La Pashe 

 
 
 Its Mother's Day today 
so I'm sending  fabulous wishes to  my mum  
 She has just started to use the internet and her laptop
  I hope she finds this message on her next browsing session  :) 
 Im off for another cuppa and peel some spuds ready for lunch   
hopefully my beautiful daughter will remember the beef  joint lol  
 
Goodies Used: La Pashe Decoupage, papers from stash Martha Stewart punch, spellbinders  hexagon die. 


3 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is Awesome. I love the main image. How wonderful...
I love the design.

Elaine said...

Super different image I love it , the little boxer card below is so cute as well Hugs Elaine

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Awesome guy card Toni! Love that image, how could you tell whose legs and arms were whose? Lol ~jeni :)