Monday, 7 May 2012

Justinklined to HOP


with the Justinklined Design team in this month of  MAY
The  host for this month is MEEEEEEE  and I've made everyone hold  back this month with the 
 theme of  making a single layer card.

 Did you see what Tammy made isn't it gorgeous if you didn't then remember to hop back and leave her a note as you could be in with a chance of winning a digi image yourself 

Now I've decided to use the Justinklined Man at work image for my card.I coloured him in with distress inks instead of copics only because I couldn't reach my pens as they are still under a lot of stuff we are clearing out (hope to make headway with that over the next few days).
I added some bakers twine and a fish charm to finish the card. 


Thank you for stopping by and go on and have a go at a single layer card 
 its more difficult to hold yourself back when in the creative zone 

Now you need to go and see Lori's creation and don't forget to leave a comment for the DT 
there are prizes out there  
   
Goodies Used:white card stock,justinklined image, distress inks, computer sentiment.  bakers twine, fish charm.

19 comments:

Dawn said...

Toni this is fab! I love CAS cards!
hugs
Dawn XX

Christine Harrop said...

I love the clean and simple lines of this card.

Jak Heath said...

ep one layer is all it needs, beautiful.

Lady Anne said...

Beautiful card, it really is a relaxing card...

ike said...

A really great card. I have trouble doing CAS, so am hoping for some ideas on your great Hop. :-) xxx

Tammy said...

Awesome! Fabulous coloring of the image and the baker's twine and charm is the perfect touch!

Karen J said...

Love it Toni :) xx

Ita said...

Wow very nice card
Ita

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Great theme to get me out of my comfort zone Toni. Beautiful coloring with your distress inks. Love the little fish charm. ~jeni :)

sallysbitz said...

Blimy, a single layered card. I don't think I could manage that!! Lol

Your card is perfect x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Gram's Treasures said...

Awesome...that image works perfectly! Lovely colouring.
Joyce xx

Trish said...

What a lovely card for a fisherman! Bet he can tell a few 'fishy tales'!

caroline said...

lovely card, very calm and sereen. the challange you set has produced absolutley stunning cards, you all should be very proud of what you have produced
caroline x

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Toni! Terrific coloring of the image! It's perfect for a one-layer card! Love the Baker's twine!

Jan M said...

Love it Toni, makes me wish I knew a fisherman to send one to xx

rhodidodi said...

I am not a big fan of CAS, but I must admit this really works!! I love it!

chris paul said...

Just Beautiful!
the image is just so perfect it says it all

Liz said...

I like this very much as so many cards are just too cluttered.This has a real atmospheric look to it.

Zosia said...

Great card Toni.