Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Roooooar well a purrr maybe


This is a fabulous image from Mo Manning 
the lion from the wizard of OZ 
I found this card while having a sort out and realised I hadn't taken any pictures so out came my camera and voila ( that's such a strange word  VOILA mmmnn )  I've used the fantastic new papers from Whimsy   with this card I just love the papers Michelle s  making at the moment they are sooooo cute.  
  I'm  back in the shed today still sorting but I have found some gems out and Id best get a wriggle on as its almost ready for tea
 I'm  back with  slimming world recipes this week as I feel and look like a hippo and want to be a svelt gazelle (cant see that happening but  a thin hippo would be a nice compromise) So  its  chicken and  spinach  curry for tea tonight  mmmnnnn  

Goodies Used:Mo Manning image,copics,Whimsy  sentiment ticket and paper Pearls and twine from stash, Distressed edges vintage photo distress ink. 


2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Looks so good I really love this adorable lion

Kelly said...

Oh wow! Just beautiful. Love the lion! Hugs, Kelly x