Saturday, 12 May 2012

two little cutie birds

 one  looks  startled  I wonder what was said lol  
well its a lovely Saturday and no rain in sight ,I've relaxed a bit today and spent a lovely day with family,
 hope for more Saturdays like this.
 Here's a fabulous image from justinklined its the second card 
Ive made in at least a month and I have missed it  I'm have been making head way with  my shed and  sorting through a lot of  items I no longer use or need so I can see a craft sale coming up soon 

 image used is from THE NEXT BIG THING CD 
for more images check out the Justinklined Website 

Goodies Used: Justinklined image, copics,  PTI papers, SU sentiment,button and ribbon from stash. 

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fabulous image.xxx

Marilyn said...

What a great image Toni and I love how you've coloured it... it's so fun, it just makes you grin when you look at it.