Saturday, 9 June 2012

A bit of house cleaning and.....

feel fresh again  .
  ahhh  well the holiday bit and relax went a bit to pot with this orrible  weather ,wet, drippy and yuk, but I have got loads of things done and  had a good clear out of old  for new and  I'm  set for the summer.When it  appears lol  
New  fitness regime ( future son in laws gym instruction and some zumba should  get those wobbly  bits  into shape if not  it will kill me lol) , new foody schedule or rather back to eating fresh stuff and not junk food. is  on course and  my craft space has been cleared of all the crappy stuff  I had collected over the years and my what a lot of junk I had got but its sorted and I have  a box full of stuff to sell  and  a bin bag of rubbish  
I'm ready to begin a new
 reminds me I need felt as the craft shed will need a new roof soon.  

 I've just finished another load of  wedding invites,order of service to do next and some confetti  cones.
and  work starts  Monday  whoop !!!!
 make the most of the weekend 
 I think : /  
 and
      roll on summer  !!!!!
   Have a fabulous weekend  everyone  will  show you  my creations next week 
 huggles 

1 comment:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Good luck with your new "regime"!! Lol hope you enjoy "Water for Elephants", fabulous book. ~jeni :)