Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Summer is coming




 Oooh  got a minute while the washing machine is going. I so forgot to post this last week, der- brain on other things at the moment I'm afraid. I made this card along with another using Whimsy's fab images for the latest issue of Complete card making .
  You can see how I made the cards  in the magazine,but I must say using Whimsy's dies are just fabulous I  just love them. and of course I used my copics I just keep going back to these as a colouring medium every time. In the other card I  used  monochromatic colours, copics again and Whimsy's papers by the wonderful  designer Michelle.



  Complete Cardmaking 37
Check out the magazine in  shops  now  for  fabulous inspirations and  a free dvd of all the images used.



1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh love these images...great cards xx