Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Seeeeee I made some cards


Ive had these decoupage sheets sitting in my  box forever well since I last went in my shed  they were in my to do  box and well I'm ready  to get on with the things to do The first couple of cards are La Pashe decoupage I did have another one  but  the picture has gone awol.

  oh well....   its for my sister anyway so  best not to put it up before her birthday. 
I'm as usual  sticking to  simples technique...  whilst getting back into things my copics are still gathering  huge amounts of dust and I know I'm not ready to play with them for a while yet but after clearing out the cob webs and  dead bugs and rubbish from my shed  I had a clear space and what  better than  to   make a few cards  and create a mess again.
 I used some simple matt and layering and used a bit of silicone for the decoupage.The  two cards  here are wellington die cuts and  decoupage sheets that I picked up  at a local shop  cant remember where now  but I did find them  really cute. So you see I have been crafty  and Ive been  busy making  jewellery since   AM  and I have another fabulous  crafty weekend  with my  fabulous daughter   to look forward in october too  so life is  good  and    Im happy  getting life back on track  and  living each day as it comes
  Catch me soon 

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Toni, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/